Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Favorite Way To Get Mucus Out..........Continued

As some of you may recall, I did a post on my favorite way to get mucus out.  I would like to add to the list of shows that I watch to help get that junk out of my lungs.  If you are not watching this show you are truly missing out on one of the greatest shows on television today. You know a show is really good when you look forward to it every week! But also this show is one where you can jump in at any time in the season and watch.  So you do not have to watch the first episode of the season to understand the show. 

Since I held everyone in suspense…………….. That show is Duck Dynasty! As Maria calls it the beard people. It is by far funnier than Modern Family or Honey Boo Boo. If I had to describe the show to someone I would explain it like this.  I really don’t know how to explain it though………… Just imagine you make duck calls and are wealthy and live in the sticks in the bayou.  But their redneck ways never leave them.  They love to live off the land and hunt ducks and other sorts of animals.  The idea of family is very big in this show as the show develops all the relationships between the Robertson brothers and their mom and dad.   The sayings in the show are to die for as well!!!  

Cysters and fibros if you are looking for a way to move that mucus out of your lungs without using your VEST, check out tonight’s back to back episodes of Duck Dynasty on A&E at 10 PM eastern time.  I guarantee you will be laughing and coughing that junk out : )  I hope that you all turn this show on tonight because it will not disappoint!!!!!  Let me know if you decide to watch it and leave a comment letting me know what you think.

If you have been watching this show let me know who your favorite character is!

In our house we love “Uncle SI” especially the episode where he makes everyone his “Nam Special” in the RV.  Maria and I have watched that episode almost 20 times and still laugh over and over again.  




No comments:

Post a Comment