Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's Thankful Thursday Time!

Everyone lives such a busy life but sometimes it’s a good idea to take a minute and reflect on what we are thankful for. We all have so much to be thankful everyday and I would like to take this opportunity to share it with you.  If you haven’t heard of “Thankful Thursday” it was created by a Fibro of mine Ronnie Sharpe. Check his blog out http://runsickboyrun.blogspot.com/


Maria:

So since everyone knows that I am pregnant I am thankful for food. I love a bunch of junk food lately but I have a few favorites.  Recently John and I have been eating a lot of Chipolte! I think we actually ate there 3 times this past week and I could eat it again tonight!!

Dunkin Donuts is another goodie I love! Last night we went to get my favorite doughnut. Anyone else love the chocolate glazed doughnut or the munchkin doughnuts at DD?

Sleep, yes that’s a key word. If I can get any sleep I am so thankful for it. The last few days have been challenging for me to get sleep. I feel so uncomfortable its been harder to breath while laying down and a challenge to get out of bed.  


John:

I am thankful for creating memories. This past week one of my uncle’s passed away. I have created some great memories of him that will live on for years to come. I believe that ir is so important to reflect on the good memories you have made of the loved ones you have lost.

I am also thankful for this blog. The CF community is truly awesome. I have found so many people that are going through the same things as myself in life whether its IVF, battling the good old PFT test, and just living with CF.  I have only been blogging for a month now but I have had a little over 1,000 page views. Really, there are that many people who have clicked on my blog?  I am also shocked to know that 10 people care enough to follow my blog.  Maria said to me the other day “Wow, you have 10 people who are following you? You didn’t have that many friends in high school! “  Thanks for pointing out the obvious babe.  I will continue to keep blogging as long as people keep reading and commenting.  If you haven’t left a comment or have yet to start following me I invite you to!  Thanks for taking an interest in my life as I continue to live my dreams with CF.

So take a minute and ask yourself “what am I thankful for today”?

No comments:

Post a Comment