Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello!

I figured it was about time for me to create a blog!!! I have been following other blogs for sometime now so I thought it would be nice to share my story with others.  Eventually, I will blog about my CF diagnosis as it wasn't the most common route to discovering this diesease. Our pregnancy journey was also a journey in its own respect going through IVF and PGD.  I plan to also talk about other topics on this blog so hopefully it will be of some entertainment to people who read this.  So I hope that people stop back and check out these postings in the near future.  Bear with me I am new to this blogging thing :) 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-sphere John! Can't wait to read about you & your expanding family. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Beth! I hope you will continue to stop back.

      Delete
  2. I am so very happy that you decided to start your own blog! I truly can not wait to read more about your life and your family! I have been so inspired by your comments, and I can't wait to follow each and every one of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Megan! I hope you enjoy reading about my life:)

      Delete